D4 Online Class

A New Dive ~

Post here your requests for new features you would like to see in the simulator

A New Dive ~

Postby lethalthreat » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:40 pm

I was thinking, and I did a little research on youtube, and I have come up with a really cool dive site that I would like to see on EDiving! It is called the "Blue Hole" it is located in, Dahab, Egypt! It is a deep hole, that has a cave, far below the surface. This is a cool site and I would love to see it in EDiving, and I would also love to visit it in real life!

Link ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBsrOJk2yXs

Thanks for your time, Lethalthreat
lethalthreat

Re: A New Dive ~

Postby eDiver » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:57 am

there are several posts on this topic here ..... as I said earlier .... we need a detailed map.
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Postby sauerkraut » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Done done & done.

Overview
one of the best in the whole Red Sea. And it is going to be the best in your life!!
It is about 12 km north of Dahab and it is easy access with jeeps thanks to the new roads been made in 2004.this diving spot got it is own attraction for everyone who love the sea from scuba divers to Tec divers and snorkeling and free diving records breakers. Simply it is perfect multilevel dive from the Bells to the Blue Hole itself (about 250 meters along a fantastic lively wall) So we start with walking about 2 min. till we get to the Bells which is a small U shape formed right on the shore (must watch you steps getting in) and under the surface it is a chimney going down to32 meters and it is enriched with the sun rays giving the dive an excellent start. On about 24 meters there is a little arch where we go through to the crystal blue which is one of the best parts in the dive.
By the time you are flying having the wall on our right hand and the blue on our left and a huge sharp drop off underneath and sun rays lightening up all the place you will know that you are having the best dive of your life.
Will continue and will get shallower as we go till we get to the lively stunning saddle of the Blue Hole at 7 meters. The view once you pass it is a breathtaking having a huge circle of blue clear water 110 meters depth- 150 meters wide .Will swim across maintaining our safety stop till we get to the lagoon where we exit and finish our dive,
Guide Lines
Keep the depth of 30 meters as your max and Dive only to your certification limits.
Do not get too excited with the blue and maintain 30 meters as max. Especially after getting out of the chimney.
sauerkraut

Postby eDiver » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:04 pm

I guess you are telling me we should move our a##*# and get this done?
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Postby sauerkraut » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:10 pm

lol, no no im just kidding.
Take as long as you want on it, i just want an awesome product :) I personally feel, considering the sites world fame, i think the Blue Hole should be DiveNav's MonaLisa. It's most perfect site ever.
sauerkraut

Postby eDiver » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:34 pm

sauerkraut wrote:.....I personally feel, considering the sites world fame, i think the Blue Hole should be DiveNav's MonaLisa. It's most perfect site ever.

my nickname is Leonardo ;)
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Return to New Features