Veo 1.0 Online Class

possible site improvements

possible site improvements

Postby rtr628 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:50 am

This is a Thank you note and some suggestions.
1st: Thanks for the great and informative service. ( I only wish Oceanic had responded to my request for an activation code after buying the computer from them, but they didn't. So I paid for this class myself. )

2nd: A few suggestions for the site. Is there anyway that "my classes" can be included on the left side with all the other accessible categories when first signing in? Sometimes I have to do an additional sign-in to access my classes after clicking on "classes" at top of screen.
Then sometimes after the initial sign in and clicking the "classes" menu at top of screen it diverts me a page to sign up for new classes and not the additional sign in for "my classes" already paid for.
In other words, it seems I have to do several things, and sometimes different routes, to get to my classes. It would be nice if it could be there as an option with first sign in. Just a thought.

Another suggestion: The background music that plays during a class is a bit loud and distracting while listening to the instruction...at least to me. Is there anyway to lower the volume by the user or have an option to have no background music at all?
These are just small frustrations. The site is great overall by far. Thank you.
rtr628

Re: possible site improvements

Postby eDiver » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:07 am

rtr628 wrote:...... Is there anyway that "my classes" can be included on the left side with all the other accessible categories when first signing in? .....

If you go to the DCT home page (and your browser remembers to log you in automatically) you should see an icon for your classes just underneath your avatar.

rtr628 wrote:..... Is there anyway to lower the volume by the user or have an option to have no background music at all?.

No
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Return to Complaints, Complainers and Thank You Notes