Suunto Vyper Air Online C

Where is my Certificate of Completion?

Frequently Asked Questions

Where is my Certificate of Completion?

Postby eDiver » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:21 am

Q: A while ago I purchased the Certificate of Completion for the computer class XYZ but I never received it. Could you please mail it to me?

A: Certificates of Completion are emailed immediately upon purchase. Please check your email inbox or spam folder.
We do not mail Certificates of Completion as You can print them out yourself. See forum.
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Re: Where is my Certificate of Completion?

Postby eDiver » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Q: A while ago I purchased the Certificate of Completion for the computer class XYZ but I never received the email with the instructions on how to print the Certificate

A: The email is sent out automatically from our server ediving.us to the address you used when you registered for the class.

Make sure that emails coming from us do not get trapped by your email program spam filter.
Again .... please check your email inbox or spam folder.

If you still can not find our email, just go back to your online class and click on the Certificate of Completion link shown in the image below and our site will take you to the page where you can select a certificate of completion. If you had already purchased one, just click on view ... and then print it.

To print a Certificate of Completion see forum.[/quote]
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Return to FAQ