Oceanic Geo 2.0 Online Cl

How do I return to my Online Class?

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I return to my Online Class?

Postby eDiver » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Q: A while ago I enrolled in an online class, I did several sections but I never completed the class. How do I return to my online class?

A: It depends :D
We have 3 type of users: Divers, Instructors and Dive Stores and each one has a different type of profile on DiveComputerTraining.com.
In all cases the first step is to log-in into your account at www.DiveComputerTraining.com

1) Diver
if you registered as a diver, your home page will look like the one in the image below; in this case it is very simple, just click on the image of any of the dive computers shown in the portion of the page under "My Classes" - the one circled in red. In this case the user (me) is enrolled in multiple classes ;)
Once you click on the icon of the dive computer, the website will take you directly to the last video of the class you saw.

2) Instructor
if you registered as an instructor, your home page is a bit different than the one for the diver; see example below.
In this case the main portion of the home page is used to track the progress of your students and to purchase codes (this part is active after we have verified your credentials), so, to return to your own online class, first look for the link "My Classes" just below your profile image, click on the link and a new page will open showing images for the online classes you are enrolled in (if any).
Click on the icon of a dive computer and the website will take you directly to the last video of the class you saw.

3) Dive Store
if you registered as a Dive Store, your home page will be very similar to the one of the Instructor; see example below.
So, to return to your own online class, first look for the link "My Classes" just below your profile image, click on the link and a new page will open showing images for the online classes you are enrolled in (if any).
Click on the icon of a dive computer and the website will take you directly to the last video of the class you saw.
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Return to FAQ