Zoop Online Class

Oceanic Veo 2.0 Computer Diver - SSI Unique Specialty

Subforum dedicated to SSI Unique Specialties for Oceanic Dive Computers

Oceanic Veo 2.0 Computer Diver - SSI Unique Specialty

Postby eDiver » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:50 pm

The goal of Oceanic Veo 2.0 Computer Diver - SSI Unique Specialty is to train the student diver to properly use the Oceanic Veo 2.0 Personal Dive Computer when performing recreational – non decompression - dives using air.

This course contains an an independent learning session and 1 open water training dive.
The an independent learning session of this specialty is composed by the Oceanic Veo 2.0 Online Class.
The student must complete the an independent learning session and obtain a certification of completion from DiveComputerTraining.com before the open water training dive.

Student can purchase the certificate of completion from DiveComputerTraining for $5.00 or redeem it using a Store Certificate Code.

Once student has completed the independent learning portion of the course AND obtained the certificate of completion, then he/she can participate in the open water dive.
The open water dive is the perfect setting for the student to practice with his/her new dive computer under the surveillance of a qualified Instructor.

In the Open Water dive student must perform set of skills to demonstrate proper knowledge of the Oceanic Veo 2.0 dive computer.

At the end of this course, student will receive the Oceanic Veo 2.0 Computer Diver certification from SSI.

Contact your local dive store or you instructor to enroll in this specialty course.

If you are an SSI dive Instructor you can obtain the Veo 2.0 Computer Diver Unique Specialty - Instructor Manual from Oceanic
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Re: Oceanic Veo 2.0 Computer Diver - SSI Unique Specialty

Postby huge8612 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:21 pm

How do I buy the certificate? I cannot find a link for purchase. I finished the VEO 2.0 class.
huge8612

Re: Oceanic Veo 2.0 Computer Diver - SSI Unique Specialty

Postby eDiver » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:21 am

huge8612 wrote:How do I buy the certificate? I cannot find a link for purchase. I finished the VEO 2.0 class.

See this post
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Return to Oceanic