DCbuddy - Suunto Zoop

Introduction to Dive Computers

Dive Computers Research

Re: Introduction to Dive Computers

Postby bmuntasser » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:26 am

1. The narration was too quick as if on fast forward. Although one can replay the video, it becomes annoying to be doing it several times and one still doesn't have the time to take on the information even on replays of video. This was a very clear issue in the more technical sections of the program.

2. No proper introduction in the videos and the notes plate on the right side of the video. No summary and reminder of the main points. (Tell them what you are going to tell them and then tell them and finally tell them what you just told them in different ways).
bmuntasser

Postby mcgam2000 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:25 pm

A very interesting class, I have been snorkeling for almost 50 years and am now going to get my PADI certification in August. I will be taking a class on Cressi Leonardo dive computer also
mcgam2000

Postby billyboy » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:51 pm

I just finished this introduction to dive computers course. It provided good theory and practical suggestions for using my dive computer. I found that I did not need all of the theory to learn how to operate my wrist computer, but I have 12 months to refer to it for my ongoing learning. The instruction was clear and the quizzes an d test helped re-enforce my learning. Thank you from Canada.
billyboy

Postby skeetgun » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Just finished the class I am a new diver so i'm trying to learn all that I can. I like that I have 12 months to keep the info as I start to dive I will learn skills that I will retain. so for me this is very important. Safety is a Number#1 for me and all divers. I'm retired now so I like being able to reread and review material. Living in new York state my diving is limited so very good class and info to have. Will be signing up for my personal computer next.
skeetgun

Previous

Return to Dive Computers Research