ScubaPro Aladin 2G Online

How do I enroll in - and pay for - an online class?

General Info

Postby eDiver » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Q: I would like to enroll in the course for the Oceanic Proplus 2. How do I do that?

A: If you are not yet familiar on how our classes are organized, you could take the free class TAKING ONLINE CLASSES.
In fact, in the first section of all our classes with remind so to the users in the first video and by showing the link highlighted in the image below

In case you missed the above ..... just keep going with the class ... and at a certain point the class will ask you to enroll.

There are 2 ways to enroll in our classes: using an Activation Code or purchasing the class directly via Pay Pal.

Edited 1/13/2011
We just added the "Enroll Now" button; just click on it and it will take you to the enrollment screen.
See image below:
Last edited by eDiver on Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Postby eDiver » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:18 pm

Edited 6/19/2015
Please note that it is not possible anymore to enroll in online classes using Bubble Credits.
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Re: How do I enroll in - and pay for - an online class?

Postby rogereh1 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:38 pm

I enrolled into the class yesterday and paid through pay pal. I have not gotten my activation code to start the class. Do you send them through e-mail or mail?
rogereh1

Re: How do I enroll in - and pay for - an online class?

Postby eDiver » Wed May 24, 2017 1:55 pm

rogereh1 wrote:I enrolled into the class yesterday and paid through pay pal. I have not gotten my activation code to start the class. Do you send them through e-mail or mail?

Hi,
please send to our customer service proof of purchase.
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Return to General Info