DCbuddy - Suunto Zoop

Emergence du Ressel - cave dive

List of dive sites; old, new and in progress

Re: Emergence du Ressel - cave dive

Postby amarshall » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:06 pm

eDiver wrote:
dv wrote:I am ultra premium (for 1 month) now! Do I keep my 5 star rating after the expiry?

No. When the premium membership expires you will go back to whatever level you have reached at the moment of expiration


So if you bought the Premium Membership but only did 2 or 3 dives...you would lose your 5 star status?
If you need help, just PM me (follow the arrow)----->

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever."
-Jacques Yves Cousteau
amarshall
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Re: Emergence du Ressel - cave dive

Postby eDiver » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:48 pm

amarshall wrote:.....So if you bought the Premium Membership but only did 2 or 3 dives...you would lose your 5 star status?

Yes. In this case when the Premium membership expires you will loose the 5 stars
The DiveNav Team
eDiver
 
Posts: 4888
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Re: Emergence du Ressel - cave dive

Postby amarshall » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:19 pm

eDiver wrote:
amarshall wrote:.....So if you bought the Premium Membership but only did 2 or 3 dives...you would lose your 5 star status?

Yes. In this case when the Premium membership expires you will loose the 5 stars


That doesn't seem quite right though...you pay money for something...but never use it...so you get punished for it? You should at least get a few extra days to do the required amount of dives
If you need help, just PM me (follow the arrow)----->

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever."
-Jacques Yves Cousteau
amarshall
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Re: Emergence du Ressel - cave dive

Postby shermen8 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:53 pm

collapsedtobeclearedsoon.JPG
collapsedtobeclearedsoon.JPG (79.44 KiB) Viewed 8366 times


so when will the section be cleared of the rocks?
shermen8
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Re: Emergence du Ressel - cave dive

Postby eDiver » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:32 pm

shermen8 wrote:.......so when will the section be cleared of the rocks?

I haven't decided yet.
The DiveNav Team
eDiver
 
Posts: 4888
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Re: Emergence du Ressel - cave dive

Postby shermen8 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am

aww, bummer, I wanted to hit the back end of the cave, it would be cool if you put one of those I've been here things we can sign and leave a message.
shermen8
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Re: Emergence du Ressel - cave dive

Postby eDiver » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:29 am

shermen8 wrote:aww, bummer, I wanted to hit the back end of the cave, ....

soon or later you will ....

shermen8 wrote:...... it would be cool if you put one of those I've been here things we can sign and leave a message.

I think there is already one hidden somewhere in the cave .... go find it ;)
The DiveNav Team
eDiver
 
Posts: 4888
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Re: Emergence du Ressel - cave dive

Postby shermen8 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:46 pm

I found it, then fell into a black hole right behind it going through the rocks. also found the dry cave like 600yards into the cave, first time seeing that
shermen8
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Re: Emergence du Ressel - cave dive

Postby eDiver » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:50 pm

shermen8 wrote:I found it, then fell into a black hole right behind it going through the rocks. .....

well .... sometime the collision detector goes wild :D

shermen8 wrote:.....also found the dry cave like 600yards into the cave, first time seeing that

which dry cave at 600 yards?
the one I am aware of is well before that
The DiveNav Team
eDiver
 
Posts: 4888
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Re: Emergence du Ressel - cave dive

Postby shermen8 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:25 am

It probably it, i was guessing on the distance
shermen8
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual Dive Sites

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron