Oceanic Veo 2.0 Online Cl

Orientation 2 - Open Water

List of dive sites; old, new and in progress

Re: Orientation 2 - Open Water

Postby kunduraci1995 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:48 am

hello, thanks alot for answering my previous question, but i have another question...i cant really buy a diving suit...help!!!thx ediving!
kunduraci1995

Postby amarshall » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:27 am

kunduraci1995 said "hello, thanks alot for answering my previous question, but i have another question...i cant really buy a diving suit...help!!!thx ediving!"

You can BUY Bubble Credits. When you buy them, you are supporting DiveNav.

You can also get them by earning stars, finding them in sites, and selling your gear that you do not need
If you need help, just PM me (follow the arrow)----->

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever."
-Jacques Yves Cousteau
amarshall

Postby harrisongooldy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:10 pm

I did that dive and I got the star but I didn't unlock any thing.
To catch you up I did both before this and then got to scuba at other locations.
When I realized I could make more money on the open water, I went back and did it. When I came back from that none of the sites were there anymore. I don't understand.
harrisongooldy

Postby rpn » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Hi, I have completed the Pool Orientation but when trying to decend in the Open Water Orientation I get the following message;
"You cannot breath. You have 60 secs of air left in your lungs". Counts down when I continue to submerge and counts up on surfacing.
I have checked that I have a full tank and the guage reads 2600lbs psi.
Is there something I am missing?
rpn

Postby rpn » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Fixed my own problem. Needed to press G for mask. All OK
rpn

Postby carybrown » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:19 pm

"So you will have to adjust your weights a bit..."

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but I can't seem to find how to do that. I know, easily enough, how to do it in real life... and I know how much weight I need on any given day, diving fresh or salt water. The REALITY of this is obvious.

However, the "in-game mechanism" is less obvious. I can't find any keystrokes for setting this, and it's clear that the equipment I was issued for this training level isn't stuff I've bought "in the store." (Of course, the fact that I seem to have to "earn points" to be able to buy equipment... while in real life I'd never dream of going into the water even the first time without at least basic, acceptable equipment) is... odd.

But at least, perhaps you can explain how I'm supposed to "adjust my weights a bit?" It's not like I can hop out of the virtual pool, to to the virtual weight rack, and swap out virtual weights, like I'd do at a SCUBA shop, now, is it?
carybrown

Postby amarshall » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:05 pm

carybrown said ""So you will have to adjust your weights a bit..."

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but I can't seem to find how to do that. I know, easily enough, how to do it in real life... and I know how much weight I need on any given day, diving fresh or salt water. The REALITY of this is obvious.

However, the "in-game mechanism" is less obvious. I can't find any keystrokes for setting this, and it's clear that the equipment I was issued for this training level isn't stuff I've bought "in the store." (Of course, the fact that I seem to have to "earn points" to be able to buy equipment... while in real life I'd never dream of going into the water even the first time without at least basic, acceptable equipment) is... odd.

But at least, perhaps you can explain how I'm supposed to "adjust my weights a bit?" It's not like I can hop out of the virtual pool, to to the virtual weight rack, and swap out virtual weights, like I'd do at a SCUBA shop, now, is it?"

To adjust your weights DURING a dive, press ESC->Equipment-> The select the weight belt, and adjust your weights-> Save

To adjust your weights BEFORE a dive.. Open the Simulator->Select Configuration->Equipment->Select the weight belt->Save

If you have any more questions, I would be glad to help you.
If you need help, just PM me (follow the arrow)----->

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever."
-Jacques Yves Cousteau
amarshall

Postby patryk110693 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Thank you
very much
patryk110693

re: Finding Bubble Credits

Postby hitzutp » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi. :D This is a Brilliant scuba dive simulator, the only thing is that i'm finding it quiet difficult to find bubble credits to refill my tank and buy other equipment.

are the any tips onto how i could find them any easier? i'm at my best efforts at finding no more than two per dive, and that's only the training Open Waters stage. :(
hitzutp

Postby wxgbocog » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:12 am

new
wxgbocog

Previous

Return to Virtual Dive Sites