Galileo Sol Online Class

Vyper Air Practice Site

Subforum dedicated to the Vyper Air Dive Computer

Vyper Air Practice Site

Postby eDiver » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:48 pm

In the Vyper Air Practice site you will be able to practice with the Suunto Vyper Air dive computer.

This dive site is available only to members taking the Vyper Air Online Class.

Once you are in this dive site, your diver will be automatically equipped with the Vyper Air and other Aqualung gear.

To use the Vyper Air while diving, first make sure that it is selected; to do so, press "E" and then press the number corresponding to it, then, to maximize the Vyper Air press "Z".

Once the Vyper Air is maximized, you can control it with the keyboard.

The Vyper Air has 4 buttons. To press the buttons of the Vyper Air, press the keys "1", "2", "3" or "4" on your keyboard.

While diving, press "O" anytime to see the list of your Objectives and press "M" to see the map of the dive site.

Feel free to post in this sub-forum your comments / feedback / experience with the Vyper Air.

If you like the Vyper Air, vote for it using the Dive Computers Research Tool and tell your friends about us ;)
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Re: Vyper Air Practice Site

Postby dirvandenbergh » Tue May 13, 2014 12:33 am

Hello, I completed the Vyper Air Class succesfully, I can use the Vyper Air in the practise site, but how can I use it in the other dive exploring sites? In the key figures it says : show equipment selection menu - push E, but nothing happens (E is the same as shift up). In wich scren do I have to select the Vyper? I have a key card #34147. Thanks for helping me.
dirvandenbergh

Postby eDiver » Tue May 13, 2014 7:41 am

You have to equip your virtual diver with the Vyper Air before starting a dive.
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Postby dirvandenbergh » Tue May 13, 2014 2:03 pm

Thanks for the quick answer! Meanwhile have my Vyper in the equipment.
dirvandenbergh

Postby elespuru » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:54 pm

I am not able to access the Vyper Air Practice site. When I press the link, it takes to a page with an error message.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
elespuru

Return to Vyper Air