Oceanic VT3 Online Class

Different regulator and mask keys

Post here your requests for new features you would like to see in the simulator

Different regulator and mask keys

Postby iamnota » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:19 pm

With the new graveyard map, I think that having two different keys for the mask and regulator will help immensely. That way a new player to a deathmatch server can scout for large sharks or more powerful enemies without losing precious air. Then they can press the key for the regulator to join the fight.
iamnota

Re: Different regulator and mask keys

Postby amarshall » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:03 am

iamnota wrote:... That way a new player to a deathmatch server can scout for large sharks or more powerful enemies without losing precious air.

Sure you could scout for sharks....but this site has an automatic respawn system, so when you get killed, you have the option of coming back in ...immediately!
If you need help, just PM me (follow the arrow)----->

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever."
-Jacques Yves Cousteau
amarshall

Postby iamnota » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:04 am

Yes, I know about the respawn system (which is awesome, in my opinion). However, a quick assessment without losing air may keep you alive longer. The longer you're alive, the more points and gear you can get! :mrgreen:
iamnota

Postby oldiver » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:12 am

With the 20 minute clock, you die when it expires no matter how much air you have used or have left. Properly armed, one should neutralize all the sea creatures in less than 4 minutes leaving you with plenty of time to explore or fend off other divers like the human pincushion, aka amarshall. Premium Membership GIVES you all the weapons FREE.
oldiver

Return to New Features