Zoop Online Class

Lobster Hunting - Records

Can you catch the California Spiny Lobster ?

Re: Lobster Hunting - Records

Postby princess » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:25 pm

amarshall said "Why do I even try? "

You still lead in bag weight and my score is not much higher then yours, I think you could do better if you tried. Just trying to keep it sporting. I got my fifth star back so I'll go on to other things for a while. :-)
princess

Postby amarshall » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:55 pm

princess said "amarshall said "Why do I even try? "

You still lead in bag weight and my score is not much higher then yours, I think you could do better if you tried. Just trying to keep it sporting. I got my fifth star back so I'll go on to other things for a while. :-) "

Thanks for at least giving me a chance to catch up. I just can't seem to find those big ones. After diving for about 2-3 hrs today, I have found 1
If you need help, just PM me (follow the arrow)----->

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever."
-Jacques Yves Cousteau
amarshall

Postby amarshall » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:23 pm

I can't find anything that's big!

-Jacques Yves Cousteau
amarshall

Postby eDiver » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:02 pm

amarshall said "I can't find anything that's big!"

that one is a MONSTER !!!!! Where did you find it?
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Postby princess » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:49 am

eDiver said "amarshall said "I can't find anything that's big!"

that one is a MONSTER !!!!! Where did you find it?"

I found him at about 40ft right at grid C6. when I went to measure him he took up the entire screen, I knew he had the potential to take a record. the hardest part was that he was the second catch that dive, I was real nervous continuing because if I killed a small one he would not count. I was real tempted to end my dive just to make sure he counted.:-) now I see amarshall has done even better, That"s cool :-)
princess

Postby amarshall » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:17 am

princess said "eDiver said "amarshall said "I can't find anything that's big!"

that one is a MONSTER !!!!! Where did you find it?"

I found him at about 40ft right at grid C6. when I went to measure him he took up the entire screen, I knew he had the potential to take a record. the hardest part was that he was the second catch that dive, I was real nervous continuing because if I killed a small one he would not count. I was real tempted to end my dive just to make sure he counted.:-) now I see amarshall has done even better, That"s cool :-)"

Thanks guys! It seems that when I'm hunting I always end up at the same place every time. I believe that is where I found my big one. I found a HUGE one early in the week, like princess, he took up the whole screen. Now, my only problem is to catch a few of those on every dive ;-)

-Jacques Yves Cousteau
amarshall

Postby princess » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:40 am

Well amarshall it looks like you realy got the hang of it, those are awesome scores, congratulations.

I did not have much time to play over the weekend, Saturday was yard work and Sunday we had two of the grandsons over. It was a little hard to concentrate with the six year old"s head between me and the screen telling me there's one grandma catch that one. Oh well maybe I can find time during the week to try and beat your score :-)

princess

Postby eDiver » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:46 am

princess said "........ It was a little hard to concentrate with the six year old"s head between me and the screen telling me there's one grandma catch that one. ....."
I am glad to see that our little game is appreciated by the whole family :-)

The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Postby princess » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:58 pm

eDiver said "princess said "........
I am glad to see that our little game is appreciated by the whole family :-)

"

He want's to play also but we won't let him on our computer and the one we have setup for the boys needs a video card upgrade to work. For now he just gets to watch us. His older brother has not shown any interest but that does not surprise me. 1tatman had them both in the pool letting them try scuba and the younger one took to it right away, his 11 year older brother did not do as well but who knows maybe he will later on.
princess

Postby amarshall » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:31 pm

princess said "Well amarshall it looks like you realy got the hang of it, those are awesome scores, congratulations.

I did not have much time to play over the weekend, Saturday was yard work and Sunday we had two of the grandsons over. It was a little hard to concentrate with the six year old"s head between me and the screen telling me there's one grandma catch that one. Oh well maybe I can find time during the week to try and beat your score :-)

"

Thanks, it's a lot easier when you are on "vacation" :-)

-Jacques Yves Cousteau
amarshall

PreviousNext

Return to Lobster Hunting