Suunto HelO2 Online Class

O2 sensor Kickstarter discount

Forum dedicated to DiveNav 's SMART gas Analyzers

O2 sensor Kickstarter discount

Postby trevorb » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi
I need to buy a new o2 sensor for my Cootwo. I understand that Kickstarter purchase get a $20 discount on the first sensor. How do I apply this in the check-out?
Thanks
trevorb

Re: O2 sensor Kickstarter discount

Postby eDiver » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:09 pm

trevorb wrote:Hi
I need to buy a new o2 sensor for my Cootwo. I understand that Kickstarter purchase get a $20 discount on the first sensor. How do I apply this in the check-out?
Thanks

Yes, Kickstarter backers get $20 on the first O2 sensor.
Please send email to customer.service@divenav.com.
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Postby trevorb » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:19 pm

I have tried emailing but no response. Will try again.
trevorb

Postby trevorb » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Hi, I did receive an order form via email, and have responded back via email over a day ago:

Hi Tina

Can I order two sensors, happy to pay the $69.99 for the second but the freight should cover both? This is international to Australia. So that would be $US134.98.

If I pay by paypal than I assume I will not complete the payment details on the order form?

Thanks
Trevor B

There has been no response.

I expect my emails are being blocked. Really this stops us doing business and I am considering an alternate provider that has an effective communications channel, but higher price.
trevorb

Postby eDiver » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:58 am

I checked our spam filter and I did not see any email coming from you.
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Postby trevorb » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:43 pm

I did a reply to to respond to Tina's email, below is my response, with the email address it responds to.

Would be nice if there was even a response to the question triggered via the forum post!

Subject Re: Kickstarter_DN# 53847 - cootwo_O2 sensor
From Trevor Barrenger <>
To DiveNav Customer Service <customer.service@divenav.com>
Date 2017-02-15 07:59

Hi Tina

Can I order two sensors, happy to pay the $69.99 for the second but the freight should cover both? This is international to Australia. So that would be $US134.98.

If I pay by paypal than I assume I will not complete the payment details on the order form?

Thanks

Trevor B

On 2017-02-15 07:39, DiveNav Customer Service wrote:

Hi Trevor,
the oxygen sensor discounted price for Kickstarter backers is $ 49.99 plus S&H: $7.5 US or $15 international.
Because this option is not available on our online store we advise to go ahead and pay directly to our paypal account: paypal@divenav.com
or you can fill up the attached order form and we will process your payment manually.

Please email our <customer.service@divenav.com> if you have any question.

Thanks.

Tina

--
----------------
DiveNav, Inc.
27075 Cabot Rd, Suite 117
Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Postby trevorb » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:03 am

eDiver wrote:I checked our spam filter and I did not see any email coming from you.

You probably would not see the email in SPAM, as it is unlikely to be assessed as SPAM. It is more likely that it is blocked due to overly defensive setting by you provider. From other posts I have read other users have need to have their email addressed verified prior to emails being accepted.
trevorb

Postby tdcinc » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:31 am

I was a kickstarter funder and have two of the original units left (V1 serial #223 with firmware FW20151215 HW1.1 SW 1.0)), one I use in our service department and the other is still on the shelf to sell. The shelf one has never been used. The last one I sold in early June the customer brought back as he got the "expired" warnings. Please help me solve for the customer and for the one I have been using and one on the shelf.

Also can the firmware be updated?

Also, the function of holding down the button does not function? I use the ap to program it when I have my phone handy so haven''t been able to fake the sensor program date out
tdcinc

Return to SMART Analyzers: cootwo, monOx and Nitroxbuddy2