Pro Plus 2 Online Class

A few questions

Forum dedicated to DiveNav 's SMART gas Analyzers

A few questions

Postby liquidguru » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Hi,

I'm enjoying the use of 2 cootwo analysers. I have a few questions, after I've been using them for for a month or two.

1. I have to calibrate the 02 every 24 hours, after that when I turn them on they have no calibration. Is this normal?

2. I can only calibrate with the app. I cannot work out how to do it manually. This is not good, as I own a dive centre, and my guides do not have smart phones.

3. I updated the Android app last week and now it is not possible to connect to the analysers. I have tried resetting, resting the cache etc etc etc, no no luck. When I uninstall the new app and then re-install the older version, everything works fine.

Any help please?

Thanks,

Kaj

http://www.diveintoambon.com
liquidguru

Re: A few questions

Postby eDiver » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:01 am

Hi,
see responses below

liquidguru wrote:.....1. I have to calibrate the 02 every 24 hours, after that when I turn them on they have no calibration. Is this normal?

Yes. You can program the O2 calibration validity time with the app.

liquidguru wrote:.....2. I can only calibrate with the app. I cannot work out how to do it manually. This is not good, as I own a dive centre, and my guides do not have smart phones

See our support forum HERE

liquidguru wrote:.....3. I updated the Android app last week and now it is not possible to connect to the analysers. I have tried resetting, resting the cache etc etc etc, no no luck. When I uninstall the new app and then re-install the older version, everything works fine.

We will look into this issue asap.
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Postby sam » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:27 pm

I updated the Android app last week and now it is not possible to connect to the analysers. I have tried resetting, resting the cache etc etc etc, no no luck. When I uninstall the new app and then re-install the older version, everything works fine.

Responding to this issue:

Please check if "Location Services" is enabled in your Android settings. Android now requires this setting to be on in order to perform Bluetooth Low Energy scans.
eDiving Sim Programmer | Android App Programmer
sam

Postby sam » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Hi Kaj,

An update regarding point 3: We've identified the issue with the My Nitroxbuddy app, and are pushing out a new version this evening that should fix the issue that prevented you from connecting.

Also, I'd like to apologize for the delay getting this fixed.

Sam
eDiving Sim Programmer | Android App Programmer
sam

Return to SMART Analyzers: cootwo, monOx and Nitroxbuddy2