Cobra Online Class

Lift Bags /SMBs

Suggest here what you would like to see added to the website

Lift Bags /SMBs

Postby bubbler » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:49 am

Heres an idea - A Lift bag that allows you to send up your loot. You could A lift bag And a pouch section. The lift bag allows Larger weight, And the pouch allows lifting of small objects (Toy car ETC) The diver can detach the pouch and opt instead for a hook / Clip that allows lifing of larger items (Mark V helmet, Treasure Chests etc.)
The bag would take the object to the surface, Where it will stay until you go and collect it at the end of the dive. If you forget, And just end the dive, The item simply sinks to the bottom, And your lift bag is returned. The lift bag would effectively allow you to keep your loot safe, Just incase you make a bad ascent / Get turned into dog food by Charlie.

The SMB Would be for multiplayer only, And would be there so you can deploy it if your buddy (That arrived late :roll: ) Can't find you. They then simply swim over to your SMB, And make their descent.
bubbler

Re: Lift Bags /SMBs

Postby shermen8 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:26 am

It would be cool to be able to controll the lift bag, similar to the drysuit. So you could control the items being lifted. Or drop them without having to surface.
shermen8

Postby bubbler » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Not a bad idea - But a little unrealistic. Maybe it can be on a special, Hi-Spec, Prototype type thing. I'll buy anything if it looks as if it was stolen from Area 51. :lol:
bubbler

Postby shermen8 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:58 am

Its not unrealistic, I wouldn't send something Im lifting flying to the surface, I almost always stay with it on the ascent. Lift bags have dumb valves for a reason.
shermen8

Postby bubbler » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:38 am

I see.. But tthen you would be best carrying it and just finning a little harder?
bubbler

Postby shermen8 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:02 am

How would you swim up with something like the a wheel from a car or a small trailer. One more thing on just sending the lift bag to the surface, if you did this the bag could jump out of the water, causing it to loose too much air, sending the item it is lifting back down on you.
shermen8

Postby bubbler » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Get one with internal baffles? ;)
bubbler

Return to Suggestions