Oceanic OC1 Online Class

Extra Ranks

Suggest here what you would like to see added to the website

Extra Ranks

Postby amarshall » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:43 am

Here is an idea. On ScubaBoard users can choose to support the site by donating money. In return, that user gets some cool items and special features. What about something similar for eDiving?

Here is what I was thinking:

If a users already has the Premium Service, this service would be discounted to say 15 bucks per year. If the user wasn't already a Premium Member, than the service would be 30 or 40 dollars.

Here are some ideas for prizes to people who buy this service:

-Special Badge under their profile that says "Anemone" or "Shark" or something like that
-Ability to have extra customization over their profile such as adding different colors/more buddies in their buddy box/If pictures ever make their way into eDiving, more storage/ etc.
-Ad removal
EDIT:
Or maybe, their could be multiple levels of Premium Service....
The basic Premium Package would include everything that is in it now...maybe a little discount on the price to accommodate the extra packages without making them to pricey.
Then the "Elite" premium package gets everything already plus these extra features and a little more...then so on It would basically be the same thing as "extra ranks" except marketed under another level of the Premium Service.

Just some thoughts...

If you have any comments or suggestions please post them below and I will try to add them in the original post. Thanks!
If you need help, just PM me (follow the arrow)----->

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever."
-Jacques Yves Cousteau
amarshall

Return to Suggestions