Cobra Online Class

New game suggestion

Suggest here what you would like to see added to the website

New game suggestion

Postby oldiver » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:00 pm

New game suggestion – Since I am an avid of single-person puzzles, I would like to suggest an ediving treasure hunt. Clues would be scattered around the dive sites starting from easy to more difficult. The clues could come in all forms, from historical references about next site to geographical direction to the next dive site with the next clue (possible internet research required). Clues could be lying on the bottom, as already available, written on cave walls, or locked in a chest that requires a “key” to unlock. If divers find a locked chest, they must find the key, have it with them, and then unlock the chest to obtain next clue. Clues/chests would not be visible until the diver has found ALL previous clues. (Prevents starting in middle of game) Clues could get progressively harder the further one gets in the game. Some could be hidden in shipwrecks or in caves guarded by some of eDiver’s pets. In a giant clam?? Some equipment might be required (i.e. knife). Thirty or forty clues would require many dives (awe shucks) to slowly work through the puzzle. A compass and underwater navigation is a must - direction and distance to next clue or key (i.e. 280° at 100 yds from bow of Prins Willem V). Small rewards at certain checkpoints would keep edivers interested. A small fee of 100 BCs to enter game would be charged and used as a pot to pay each ediver 1000 BCs who solves all puzzles and finds the last chest. Shortest dive times to complete could also be recorded. Not knowing a computer code from an allergy, it seems a few add-on files might be all it would take??? Also not sure if DiveNav could make the quest different for each diver (locations of clues).
oldiver

Re: New game suggestion

Postby eDiver » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Myst underwater?
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Re: New game suggestion

Postby oldiver » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Most excellent analogy!! Great games (all 5)
oldiver

Return to Suggestions