D4 Online Class

How do I save a log on divePAL?

bluebuddy / Tech Buddy Frequently Asked Questions

How do I save a log on divePAL?

Postby eDiver » Thu May 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Q: I was told that the logs created with bluebuddy (Tech Buddy) can be saved on divePAL online log system. How do I do that?

A: In order to be able to save your logs on our divePAL cloud system, you need first to create a divePAL account with us. If you do not have one yet, you can create it either from within the My bluebuddy App (Settings-->Services-->divePAL-->Register) or just register here
Once you have a divePAL account, log in from within the App (Settings-->Services-->divePAL).

Now, if you want to save a specific log on divePAL, just open that log, then tap on the share icon

and select Synch with divePAL

Once your logs are in the divePAL cloud you can view / retrieve them with any of our divePAL programs / Apps
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Re: How do I save a log on divePAL?

Postby socalswami » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:39 pm

I usually download my dives to my iphone once a month with between 10-20 dives, I simply don't log every dive as it's not practical. I would appreciate the ability to upload more than one dive at a time to the divePal network. The current system requires I hit the upload button for every dive, which is silly and time consuming.

If there is an alternative way to upload to divePal from a different device (iPad or PC) or other technique with the ability to upload more than one dive at a time, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike
socalswami

Return to bluebuddy FAQ