Sub-forum dedicated to the iPad version of divePAL

Purchased computer on iPhone not showing up on iPad

Postby berwickl » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:35 pm

Please tell me I don't have to buy the model specific computer twice! :x
berwickl

Re: Purchased computer on iPhone not showing up on iPad

Postby eDiver » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:20 am

Hi,
were you logged into into our app BEFORE purchasing the computer simulator?

Also, which app are you using?
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Postby berwickl » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:06 pm

Hmm, not sure if I was logged in or not. I purchased the computer through the DivePal iPhone app and then later looked at the DivePal iPad app and did not see it there. Today I looked at DivePal on my iPhone and the computer is now missing from there as well. I have the receipt from Apple (via email) so could send you that for confirmation if needed.
berwickl

Postby eDiver » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:07 pm

berwickl wrote:Hmm, not sure if I was logged in or not. .....

Well ... that makes a big difference.
If you purchase the simulator while you are logged-in into the app, then our server knows about it and allows you to use the simulator on any of our apps that support that simulator - as long as you login.

If you purchase the simulator while you were NOT logged-in into the app, there is nothing we can do as Apple is managing the purchases directly and the simulator will be available only in the app where you purchased it.

In the purchase screen in the app there is a notice recommending to login BEFORE purchasing a simulator

berwickl wrote:..... I have the receipt from Apple (via email) so could send you that for confirmation if needed.

Please send receipt to customer.service@divenav.com and I will see what we can do
The DiveNav Team
eDiver

Postby berwickl » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

Receipt sent.

The computer simulator is not even available on the iPhone where I purchased it. I wonder if this has to do with the 30 day free use of the computer for buying the associated training class? It was about to expire so I was purchasing the full ownership since I want to continue logging real dives and analyzing them with the simulation of what I actually own.
berwickl

Return to divePAL for iPad