Oceanic VT3 Online Class

r10 beta - feedback

Re: r10 beta - feedback

Postby predy » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:31 am

eDiver said "predy said "......that is not right, there is not in the rules, only below in the conversation, it should be in the rules so we do not have to ask. why should I read someones conversations"

it IS in the rules. It is in the FIRST post when the plaque was introduced in the game and it clearly states that it is a trinket and you can loose it.

"

but down in the conversation states that you loose it if you do not put it in a dive site, not in first post

never mind, we do not understand each other
predy

Re: r10 beta - feedback

Postby amarshall » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:27 pm

predy said "eDiver said "predy said "......that is not right, there is not in the rules, only below in the conversation, it should be in the rules so we do not have to ask. why should I read someones conversations"

it IS in the rules. It is in the FIRST post when the plaque was introduced in the game and it clearly states that it is a trinket and you can loose it.

"

but down in the conversation states that you loose it if you do not put it in a dive site, not in first post

never mind, we do not understand each other "

In a form, it is in the post. It may not say HIDE IT IN A DIVE SITE, but it says IF YOU LEAVE IT IN YOUR GARAGE IT WILL DISAPPEAR, same thing just in a different form
If you need help, just PM me (follow the arrow)----->

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever."
-Jacques Yves Cousteau
amarshall

Previous

Return to Release Notes